Wednesday, December 05, 2007

I survived...




I did it!
I complete 42.195km!!!
can u believe it?

shi meh? ni xiang xin mah? hai hao lo...

I did it in 7h:56m:34s...




ok, iI know it's slow...
but I still completed it..

wahahahahahhahaha...
I never ran more than 10km in my whole life and now I have completed 42km...
yeah!


the first 20km is quite ok for me...
but the remaining 22km become very tough..
especially the route in east coast park!
DAMN long..
seems impossible to complete it...
i only start to sprint during the last 1km..

shi meh? ni xiang xin mah? hai hao lo...

during the marathon, heard this uncle saying that...


"Every people will say that this will be their last time they will ever take part in the marathon. But they always come back the next year."


come to think of it, actually quite true...
who knows that I may take part in next year's standard chartered marathon?

shi meh? ni xiang xin mah? hai hao lo...











back to studies...

ICT test gone for sure...
now 2 projects due next friday...
argh....
can the term break come faster?

there's still lots and lots of projects to chiong during the term break...
but at least it's a "break"...











later...

No comments: